Are you or do you know someone aged 15-30 and immigrating to Canada soon? Join our ‘Passport to Success’ online course for youth!
Passport to Success is a pre-employment course designed for youth ages 15-30 who are waiting to immigrate to Canada. The course provides important information on essential skills for success in the Canadian workplace and explores some common Canadian occupations.
About Passport to Success
This course helps immigrant youth ages 15-30 prepare to work in Canada. Register now to get an early start on your job search!
Why Take this Course?
- It’s interactive and easy to study
- Access the course from your mobile phone
- Be more prepared to get a job faster
- Be the first to earn the Passport to Success course certificate
- At the end of the course you can meet with an employment counsellor
You Will Learn About:
- The nine essential skills employers are looking for
- How to put these essential skills into action
- Some common Canadian occupations
Passport to Success Eligibility
Who Can Take Passport to Success?
Immigrant youth ages 15-30 who are destined for Canada who have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6 or higher (Intermediate) or General/Academic IELTS 5.5+ in all skill areas. This course is free for eligible youth.
How Long is the Course?
It will take you between 3-6 hours to complete the course
- Mobile phone, tablet or computer
- Data or high speed internet access
Passport to Success
Level 1: Skills for Success
- Problem Solving
- Creativity & Innovation
Level 2: Skills in Action
- Continuing Care Assistant
- Kitchen Helper
- Retail Sales Associate
- Administrative Assistant
When you have finished the Passport to Success course, you will receive a personalized course completion certificate, and have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an employment counsellor.