Arrive one step ahead. Pre-arrival services that are initiated earlier in your immigration journey will help you effectively address your needs and build connections within your new local community and between pre-arrival and post arrival services.
SOPA Staff understand the importance of early action and preparation, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Here are the eligibility criteria to participate in SOPA
- Live outside Canada
- Have received approval from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to immigrate to Canada. You must have one of the following documents:
- A confirmation of Permanent Residence document
- A letter notifying pick up of Canadian visa (for permanent resident applicants only)
- A request for medical examination letter
- A passport request letter
- A Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)
- An IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Have an English level (IELTS) 5.5 or higher
- Have access to a computer and high speed Internet